Hey, pals!
We're glad to let you know that we have a first app release.
It's an Android app — sorry iOS fellows — and you can get it here.

Please, try it and share your experience with us!

How to use the app:

1. After the first launch, we advise doing a gyroscope calibration. To do this — press the button at the upper-right corner, place the phone on the table or any other horizontal flat still surface and launch the process.

2. Then connect your headphones to the device. We highly recommend using the full-size wired headphones with the headband.

3. Chose the sound scene from the top menu.

• «Shooting around» is a somewhat-imitation of the first-person shooter sound scene. There is a truck at the right, light artillery at the left and the rifle shooting in front of the player.
    • «Engine and rain» is a more peaceful scene like you're standing in the garage, there is a rain outside and a car is humming.
  4. Start the scene and put the phone under the headband — yes, right on the top of your head! smile

5. Now check twice that phone will not fall out there and try to turn your head. Try to close your eyes, feel the sound and imagine the rest. It's beautiful, isn't it?

By the way, you can try your favorite songs too! Copy the audio file to the BlackBoneDemo folder at your SD-card — it will appear in the scene selection menu. Now you can feel yourself at the concert!

Have fun!

Hey, pals! We're glad to let you know that we have a first app release. It's an Android app — sorry iOS fellows — and you can get it [here](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=one.blackb.demo). Please, try it and share your experience with us! How to use the app: 1. After the first launch, we advise doing a gyroscope calibration. To do this — press the button at the upper-right corner, place the phone on the table or any other horizontal flat still surface and launch the process. 2. Then connect your headphones to the device. We highly recommend using the full-size wired headphones with the headband. 3. Chose the sound scene from the top menu. > - «Shooting around» is a somewhat-imitation of the first-person shooter sound scene. There is a truck at the right, light artillery at the left and the rifle shooting in front of the player. > - «Engine and rain» is a more peaceful scene like you're standing in the garage, there is a rain outside and a car is humming. 4. Start the scene and put the phone under the headband — yes, right on the top of your head! :) 5. Now check twice that phone will not fall out there and try to turn your head. Try to close your eyes, feel the sound and imagine the rest. It's beautiful, isn't it? By the way, you can try your favorite songs too! Copy the audio file to the BlackBoneDemo folder at your SD-card — it will appear in the scene selection menu. Now you can feel yourself at the concert! Have fun!
edited May 31 '17 at 12:22 am

I am so happy to hear that the app is released. It will be my pleasure to use all the available applications. My name is Mac and I am an essayist in custom essay writing service . i always prefer android applications, I feel it is easy to cope up with.

I am so happy to hear that the app is released. It will be my pleasure to use all the available applications. My name is Mac and I am an essayist in [custom essay writing service](http://www.writemyessayz.co) . i always prefer android applications, I feel it is easy to cope up with.

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft